So, After Inked... Anyone used it?
Feedback? Feelings? Questions?
Lay 'em on me.
Never tried it? NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!
We have teamed up with After Inked to provide you with the following information on why you should be using After Inked,
but just in case you don't believe me and need to try it yourself,
swing by and get your FREE sample courtesy of After Inked.
*Samples are limited.
Reasons you should be using After Inked...
1. Gonna lay on the science right off the hop; It's water based. So are you. So there's that.
2. Because it's water based it absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it moisturized but able to breathe.
3. It's not greasy or sticky so it doesn't't stick to your clothes, or the sheets, or cats, or the crumbs from when you ate PopTarts in bed. It doesn't't, I know first hand.
4. AFTER INKED IS CRUELTY FREE! <3 It's clinically/dermatologist tested, just not on cute things that I want as pets.
5. It's made for healing tattoos! That's it's freaking job. This stuff isn't some secret wives tale that only your mom knows about, it's made specifically for healing and maintaining the look of your tattoos
6. It's safe for all skin types. This stuff is all natural, totally vegan, and gluten free. Here are the ingredients and what they do:
Aqua (Water): Purified water used as a “spreading agent” that helps to distribute the other ingredients evenly over the skin.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: Contains vitamins E, C & Beta Carotene. It’s a very potent antioxidant.
Glycerin (veg): Natural humectant and emollient. Conditions & moisturizes the skin and it can be used on even the most sensitive skin.
Stearic Acid (veg): Adds lubricity to the skin making it smoother.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): Provides improvement to dry skin.
Synthetic Beeswax: Emulsifier & nourishing to skin. Alternative to animal-derived beeswax obtained from the honeycomb of virgin bees; respects lifestyle choices (Vegan).
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Helps to improve dry skin.
Cetyl Alcohol (veg): Natural fatty alcohol used as an emollient and stabilizing agent. It’s Halal.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil: Rich in vitamins A & C. Fresh tangy smell. Natural alternative to fragrance.
Benzyl Alcohol & Dehydroacetic Acid: Preservative; natural alternative to parabens.